This method of delivery
was enacted by professional models;
do not attempt it at home.
TURNAROUND TIME: Our standard turnaround time is less than a week. Time may be longer for large orders, orders with extensive retouching, or orders made during peak photo times -- which usually includes the winter holiday season. Check with Susan for time estimate on your order.
RUSH ORDERS: You need it yesterday? Sure, we can often do that -- or at least give you contacts and a final digital file within 24-48 hours of your shoot. Rush fees may apply, and all rush orders must be prepaid or paid upon pickup.
PAYMENT METHODS: We happily accept cash, checks, and money orders, made out
to SUSAN WILSON (the name of our sole proprietorship). We do not accept credit
cards, except for the cost of FedEx shipping, billed directly to FedEx (see
METHODS OF IMAGE RETRIEVAL:
1. ELECTRONIC TRANSFER - The easiest and fastest way get contact sheets or final images is via our electronic transfer service. Please provide the specific email addresses where the images should be sent. Electronic delivery must be prepaid and costs $5.00 per mailing.
2. MONDAY PICKUPS - Almost every Monday afternoon from 1:00-5:00 p.m. we hold open office hours and encourage clients to stop by to pick up orders, discuss shoots, and go over image ideas.
3. DROP BOX - If we cannot find a mutually good time for you to pickup directly from Susan, your packet of images can be left in a drop box outside the studio. Drop box orders can be picked up any time of day or night, and will remain there until you retrieve your packet. You may leave checks payments in this box as well.
4. FIRST CLASS MAIL - If you wish your images or paperwork mailed, we will send your items first class mail. How long your package takes to arrive -- be it one day or one week -- is up to the USPS. We DO NOT RECOMMEND this method for orders involving prints valued at more than $100, since these packets are not insured (see Fed Ex option below). Standard small orders cost $5.00 to mail; larger packets may cost more.
5. FED EX - If you have ordered a costly item, or want a package delivered to you overnight, we will send the package via Federal Express, and insure it for an appropriate amount. To FedEx your package, we require the following: complete name (individual and/or company), street mailing address (no PO boxes), city, state and zip, plus phone number. Provide us with your FedEx billing number, or that of a third party. If that is not possible, provide us with a current credit card (type, name on card, number, expiration date). FedEx packets generally cost $25-45, depending on size of package, delivery time, and insurance amount.
6. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS - Because of the numerous forms required and the hoops that must be jumped for a business to FedEx a package abroad, we will not send any FedEx package to a foreign country for print or artwork orders less than $750. We recommend instead using our electronic transfer system (see number 1).